Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Windows 10 Pro OEM||Application:||Global Area /International|
|Required Memory:||2 GB For 64-bit||Screen Resolution:||800 X 600|
|Language:||All Version||Processor:||1 GHz|
Multi-language Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM 64 Bit Software Full Version Activation Online
1. OEM software is intended for system builders and small OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) who manufacture computer systems and pre-install OEM system builder software onto those systems. It is not intended for purchase or installation by consumers.
2. OEM copies cannot be transferred from one PC to another. Once you install an OEM copy of Windows Operating System on a PC it must remain with that PC forever, unless upgraded to a newer version of Windows in the future. Retail versions can be moved from PC to PC, but your retail copy of Windows Operating System cannot be installed on more than one PC at any given time.
3. OEM copies do not come with any support from Microsoft. If you need to call Microsoft for support with Windows Operating System, you must pay a fee to do so. Retail copies come with a phone support incident included in the price.
Windows 10 full localization languages
French (France), French (Canada), German (Germany), Greek (Greece), Hebrew (Israel), Hungarian (Hungary), Italian (Italy), Japanese (Japan), Korean (Korea), Latvian (Latvia), Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Bulgarian (Bulgaria), Chinese (Simplified, China), Chinese (Hong Kong), Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan), Croatian (Croatia), Czech (Czech Republic), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Netherlands), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian (Estonia), Finnish (Finland), Lithuanian (Lithuania), Norwegian, Bokmål (Norway), Polish (Poland), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian (Romania), Russian (Russia), Serbian (Latin, Serbia), Slovak (Slovakia), Slovenian (Slovenia), Spanish (Spain, International Sort), Swedish (Sweden), Thai (Thailand), Turkish (Turkey), Ukrainian (Ukraine)
Benefits for your business:
- Join your Domain: You can connect to your business or school Domain or Azure Active Directory to use network files, servers, printers, and more.
- Enhanced encryption: Get additional security with BitLocker to help protect your data with encryption and security management.
- Remote log-in: Windows 10 enables you to log in with Remote Desktop to sign in and use your Pro PC while at home or on the road.
- Virtual machines: Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V so you can run more than one operating system at the same time on the same PC.
- Your apps in the Store: Windows 10 lets you create your own private app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to company applications
All Windows 10 business versions come with these features:
1 . Windows Trusted Boot
Windows 10 closes off the pathways that allow malware to hide by starting before the malware does. Windows trusted boot, used in combination with UEFI Secure Boot, helps make sure that your PC boots securely and that only trusted software can run during start-up.
2 . Windows Hello
Windows Hello4 is a convenient enterprise-grade alternative to passwords that is designed for today’s mobile-first world. It uses a natural (biometrics) or familiar (PIN) means to validate a user’s identity using the devices they already have. It does not require additional external hardware such as a Smartcard, and/or infrastructure.
3 . BitLocker
BitLocker5 and BitLocker to Go encrypt your data on your device and even on your USB drive, so you’re more protected.
4 . Windows Information Protection
Windows Information Protection6 (WIP) makes it easier to safeguard your business data. WIP gates user and app access to protected data based on policies you define. So you can help protect data wherever it lives on your devices—without affecting your user experience.
5 . Conditional Access7
The Windows Device Health Attestation cloud service used in concert with management system such as Microsoft Intune8 can provide Conditional Access services that help prevent untrustworthy devices from gaining access to corporate resources.
Windows 10 Home vs Pro, Which Windows Is Right For You?
Windows 10 Home and Pro are finally here and they are full of great features. Windows 10 Home includes a return of the Start Menu, Cortana, Battery Saver Mode, Device Encryption, Virtualization, Microsoft Edge, and much more. A great choice for your PC at home.
Windows 10 Pro includes all the functionality of Windows 10 Home plus additional business and security features. Windows 10 Pro comes with Group Policy Management, the ability to join a Domain, Bitlocker, Remote Desktop, and Microsoft Passport. An ideal choice If you are running a small to medium sized business or if you are looking for advanced security.
Get connected in three clicks wherever there's a wireless network connection.
Keep documents on your PC and on network servers in sync automatically.
Your PC will automatically use the printer you prefer for whatever network you're on.
Simplify making presentations special settings that keep your PC from sleeping and turn off messages, notifications, and screen savers.
Instantly locate virtually any file, email, or document on your PC just by typing a word or two.
Get around your PC faster with the improved taskbar.
Open programs you use regularly in one click and files you use regularly in just two.
Manage lots of open programs, documents, and browser windows easily with thumbnail and full-screen previews of open windows.
Manage multiple email accounts, including Hotmail, Gmail, AOL, and Yahoo! Mail Plus, all in one place with one simple program.
Get to the files, photos, and music on any PC with Windows 10 in the house from any other.
Print to any printer in the house from any PC with Windows 10 in the house.
|Required Processor||1 GHz processor or faster|
|Required Memory||1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit|
|Required Hard Disk Space||Up to 20 GB available hard disk space|
|Required video card||800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX® 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver|
|Required connectivity||Internet access (fees may apply)|
|Other system requirements||Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software|
|Additional system requirements||Activation required • Single license • 32 & 64-bits on USB 3.0 included|
Additional Important Information
To install Windows 10 Pro OEM you will need to do a CLEAN INSTALL. If you do not want to do a clean install Windows 10 Retail is a better choice.
Delivery & Guarantee:
1. The goods will be dispatched within 24 hours after payment
2. Absolutely genuine OEM key, NOT MSDN key
3. Activate and update 100% by internet for both 32bit and 64bit version.
4. No language limitation.