Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Min. Hard Drive Space:||64G||Min. Processor Speed:||1.5 GHz|
|Language:||Full-language Version||Application:||International(Global Area)|
|Warranty:||Lifetime After Activation,lifetime||Product Name:||Windows SQL Server 2016 Standard|
|Key Type:||Retail Key||Delivery Time:||Within 24 Hours|
digital download Microsoft Windows SQL Server,
High Availability Microsoft Windows SQL Server,
64g ms sql server 2016
SQL Server 2016 Standard Retail Digital Download License Key High Availability
Microsoft Windows SQL Server 2016 Standard
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Standard edition ensures basic data management and a business intelligence database for departments. It is built for online transaction processing (OLTP) with cutting-edge scalability and performance. It is for small organizations to run their applications quickly and efficiently. It enables effective database management with minimal IT resources. The Standard edition supports common development tools for on-premise and cloud- accessible database management. Deliver insights online or offline. It allows organizations to highlight new opportunities for business growth by utilizing data in the most secure and easy to manage ways.
Proven Security: Microsoft SQL 2016 is the least vulnerable database for six years running in the NIST vulnerabilities database.
End-to-end mobile BI: Analyze and deliver data insights on any device- smartphones and tablets included.
Insider Data Analysis: Explore data trends directly within the SQL Server
Hybrid Cloud Capabilities: Work directly and simultaneously from your desktop, private cloud, or Microsoft Azure.
• Build intelligent and mission-critical apps for OLTP with a breakthrough of performance, scalability, and availability.
• Microsoft Windows SQL Server 2016 allows you to protect data both in motion and at rest. It is one of the least vulnerable databases in the NIST vulnerability databases.
• Transform your data into actionable insights by delivering insights on any device.
• Use R, the most popular statistical language to analyze data directly within the SQL databases without moving the data.
• Microsoft Windows SQL Server 2016 now includes various options for faster queries. The memory-optimized tables currently support faster OLTP workloads with a better throughput due to new Parallelize operations.
• The analysis service now supports two different modes for faster reporting; tabular and multidimensional. Using the DirectQuery feature generates better and simpler queries than the earlier versions.
• Introduces three principal security features; Row Level Security, Always Encrypted, and Dynamic Data Masking. Due to the innovative client-side encryption, the SQL server Instance never sees the unencrypted version of the data.
• Use Row-Level security to configure tables that users can see. The feature limits which rows are returned to a user regardless of the application they using by automatically applying a predicate to the query.
• Use Dynamic Data Masking to obfuscate sensitive data portion and specifically allow users to view the unmasked data.
• SQL Server 2016 Supports temporal tables, which is a new Standard in ANSI SQL 2011. You can use Transact-SQL to create and query tables relative to a specific point in time.
• With the addition of JSON to Microsoft Windows SQL Server 2016, you can now support both relational and non-relational data structures and choose the right model for your data workloads and requirements.
• With SQL Server 2016, it’s possible to use PolyBase to query data in Azure Blob Storage and Hadoop by combining the results with relational data stored in SQL server.
• Improved Azure SQL databases and better reporting by supporting two new data visualization and improved parameter layout options.
Minimum Hardware Requirements
• 4 GB (to make sure you get optimal performance, RAM should be increased as database files get larger).
• x64 Processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T supportRecommended Processor Speed: 2GHz or higher.
Please note that Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Standard Edition can only be installed on a server with an x64 processor. Installation on servers with x86 processors is no longer supported by Microsoft.
Minimum Hard Disk Space Requirements
For installation of Microsoft Windows SQL Server 2016 Standard Edition, your server must have at least 6 GB of free disk space.
Minimum Software Requirements
SQL Server 2016 Standard Edition requires the following software to be installed on the server:
• Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Standard requires .NET Framework 4.6 for the Database Engine, Master Data Services, or Replication. Microsoft SQL Server 2016 setup automatically installs .NET Framework.
You also have the option of manually installing .NET Framework by going to Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 (Web Installer) for Windows.
If you need additional assistance with the installation of .NET Framework 4.6, you can find a comprehensive guide at .NET Framework Deployment Guide for Developers.
• You must apply KB2919355on computers running Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 before you can install .NET Framework 4.6.
These required components will also be installed by SQL Server Setup:
• SQL Server Native Client
• SQL Server Setup support files
Note: For IT professionals, complete details on the specifications of and requirements for Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Standard Edition are available from the Microsoft website.
Contact Person: sales