Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Version:||Microsoft Windows 11 Product Key||Original:||China|
|Language:||Multi Language||Packing:||Online Key|
|Warranty:||Lifespan After Activation||Usage:||Windows|
pure windows 11 pro serial key,
lifespan windows 11 pro serial key,
ram windows 11 education activation key
Online Product key Activation Microsoft Win 11 Retail Key Genius License Fast Delivery
Description of Microsoft windows 11 product key
Some features in Windows 11 add additional requirements to the minimum requirements listed above. The following are the additional requirements for some of the main functions:
· 5G support requires 5G modem support.
· Automatic HDR requires HDR monitors.
· BitLocker to Go requires U disks (available in Windows Professional and later).
· Client Hyper-V requires processors supporting secondary address conversion (SLAT) (only available in Windows Professional and later).
· Cortana requires microphones and speakers, currently available in Windows 11 in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, the UK and the United States.
· DirectStorage requires a 1 TB or larger NVMe SSD to store and run games using the "Standard NVM Express Controller" drivers and DirectX 12 Ultimate GPU.
· DirectX 12 Ultimate requires supported gaming and graphics chips.
· The state requires a sensor able to detect the distance between the person and the device or sensor used to interact with the device.
· Smart video conferencing requires video cameras, microphones, and speakers (audio output).
· The Multi-Voice Assistant (MVA) requires microphones and speakers.
· A three-column layout requires a screen with a width of 1920 or higher.
· mute / mute from the taskbar requires video camera, microphone and speakers (audio output). The application must support global / unmute enabled functionality.
· Hardware and software requiring support for space sound effects.
· The Teams requires a video camera, a microphone, and a speakers (audio output).
· Touch requires a screen or display supporting multi-touch.
· Dual-factor authentication requires a PIN, biometric (fingerprint reader or supplementary infrared camera) or a mobile phone with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth capabilities.
· Voice input requires a computer microphone.
· Voice wake-up requires a modern standby power mode and a microphone.
· Wi-Fi 6E requires new WLAN IHV hardware and drivers as well as Wi-Fi 6E-supported AP/ routers.
· Windows Hello requires a IR imaging camera or fingerprint reader for biometric authentication. Devices without biosensors can use either Windows Hello PIN or Microsoft-compatible portable security keys.
· The Windows projection requires a display adapter supporting the Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.0 and a Wi-Fi adapter supporting the Wi-Fi Direct.
· The Xbox(application) requires a Xbox Live account (not available in all areas). For the latest information on availability, see Xbox Live countries and Regions. Some features in the Xbox application require a valid Xbox Game Pass subscription.
Specification of Microsoft windows 11 product key
|Windows 11 minimum system requirement|
|Required Processor:||1 gigahertz(GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or system on a Chip(SoC)|
|Required Memory:||4GB RAM|
|Required System Firmware:||UEFI,Secure Boot capable|
|Required Storage:||64GB or larger storage device|
|Required Graphics card:||Direct×12 compatible graphics/WDDM 2.x|
|Required TPM:||Trusted Platform Module(TPM) version 2.0|
|Required Display:||＞9” with HD Resolution(720p)|
|Required Internet Connection:||Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows Home|
Features of Microsoft windows 11 product key
Windows 11 includes a whole bunch of new features and changes that differentiate it over Windows 10. To begin, Windows 11 features a brand-new user interface (UI) design, built from the ground up with simplicity and ease of use in mind. Microsoft has tried to simplify the UI in as many areas as possible, creating a clean, fluid space for work and play.
Microsoft says the new UI will help you stay productive or in your creative flow, as the OS does its best to remain out of the way. The company is adding new productivity features that help keep you in your flow, such as new functionality like the new "Snap Navigator" menu that drops down from an app window's maximize button. This lets you snap an app to a predetermined set of grid layouts without needing to drag your window to the edge of your display.
There's also a new Chat app built right into the Taskbar, which lets you share files, text, and video with friends, family, or colleagues via Microsoft Teams for consumers. Microsoft is integrating Teams into Windows 11 in other ways, such as with the ability to share an app window into a Teams call directly from the Taskbar, as well as mute your mic from the System Tray area.
Microsoft has built a new Start menu and Taskbar experience, now centered by default. Gone are live tiles, and in their place is a grid of app icons that can be rearranged. Pinned and running apps in the Taskbar are now also centered, and there are many new subtle animations when clicking and moving things around. The System Tray and Action Center has been tweaked to match this, with Notifications and Quick Actions now split into two separate menus.
Quick Actions are now known as Quick Settings and appear when you click on the System icons on the far right of the Taskbar. From here, you can connect to Wi-Fi or a Bluetooth device, enable night light, configure focus mode, and much more. Clicking on the date and time will open your calendar view and notifications.
There's also a new out of box experience, lock screen, and modern File Explorer UI. Microsoft is also introducing a new "Widgets" panel that houses features such as To Do, Calendar, Photos, and news from MSN.
Overall, Windows 11 is a much more open system compared to Windows 10 and its predecessors.
Finally, Microsoft talked about how Windows 11 is built for gamers with new features like Auto HDR, Direct Storage, and DirectX 12 Ultimate.
More datails welcome to contact with us freely!
Contact Person: sales