Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand:||Microsoft||Operating System Edition:||Professional|
32bit Microsoft Windows 8 Activation Code,
64bit Microsoft Windows 8 Activation Code,
DVD windows product key for windows 8
• You purchase an unused product key, valid to activate Windows 8 Pro
• There is no disc included (no CD / no DVD).
You can download the software using the Microsoft download links provided.
• The product key can be used for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Microsoft Windows 8 Activation Code is a revolutionaryly changing operating system developed by Microsoft Corporation. The system is designed to make people's daily computer operation simpler and faster, providing people with an efficient and easy working environment. Microsoft Windows 8 Activation Codewill support chip architectures from Intel, AMD, and ARM. Microsoft said the decision meant that Windows systems began to move toward more platforms, including tablets and PCs. Windows 8 Activation Code will use the same kernel as Microsoft Windows 8 Activation Code. On September 14, 2011, the Windows 8 Developer Preview was released, announcing that it is compatible with mobile terminals, and Microsoft regards Apple's IOS and Google's Android as the main competitors of Windows 8 in the mobile field. In February 2012, Microsoft released the "Microsoft Windows 8 Activation Code" consumer preview, which can be used on tablets.
1. The support for hardware is very good, and some mainstream hardware does not have to be driven by itself
2. The user's settings are directly bound to the Microsoft account, and you can directly log in to window live, mailbox, and Microsoft Cloud. 3. Can synchronize user settings, such as desktop background, standby screen, start interface and other systems are still very stable, within a month has never appeared crash, black screen, blue screen and other issues
How Do I Reinstall Windows 8 with Product Key?
Insert the Windows 8 CD/DVD and boot your computer from the media
Choose your preferences i.e time and language and click Install Now
Enter a genuine Windows 8 product key. It should be on a sticker on your PC’s case, confirmation emails, or disk cover.
Accept the License Agreement and click Next
Choose the Custom: Install Windows only (advanced) option and then choose the drive you want to delete and press OK to confirm.
Choose a partition to install Windows 8
Wait for the operating system to install then restart your PC
Is Windows 10 Better Than Windows 8?
Although upgrading to Windows 10 has some advantages, it has many bugs. Therefore, if you are ready to take any risks of video issues, driver failures, then you can go for it.
But if you don’t want to encounter these issues, it would be best to stick to what you have.
However, if you have Microsoft Windows 8 Activation Code, you should consider upgrading to Windows 8.1 as it has an upgraded interface and it’s also easy to upgrade.
Contact Person: sales