Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Format:||Retail||Number Of Devices:||Unlimited|
|Language:||Multi Language||Operating Systems:||Windows|
|Type:||Database Management Systems||UPC:||Does Not Apply|
|MPN:||Does Not Apply||Model:||SQL Server|
Unlimited User ms sql server 2019 product key,
CALs ms sql server 2019 product key,
16 Core Sql Server 2019 64 Bit
SQL Server 2019 Standard 16 Core Unlimited User CALs License Retail Key
SQL Server 2019 – Standard Edition
This is the Retail Core License, allowing you to have a maximum of 16 CPU Cores in your Server or VM.
The Retail Core License comes with unlimited User CALs.
Language: US-English, license is good worldwide.
News in Windows SQL Server 2019:
New features in the new 2019 version include Big Data clusters, always-on availability and Scalar UDF inlining. is also touting improved monitoring, analytics, security, high availability and ease-of-use improvements in this latest release.
In today’s demanding world of massive data, wide variety of data sources, and expectations of near real-time application and query performance you need more than just a database engine. You need a modern data platform.
SQL Server 2019 encompasses all of this in one product, Windows SQL Server 2019 brings enhancements in the core SQL engine, offers a scale-up and scale-out system with built in support for Big Data (Apache Spark, Data Lake), state of the art data virtualization technology, and with built-in machine learning capabilities.
Windows SQL Server 2019 is designed to solve challenges of the modern data professional including:
Store enterprise data in a data lake and offer SQL and Spark query capability overall data
Reduce the need for Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) applications by eliminating data movement
Integrate and secure machine learning applications with scalable performance
Reduce the need for application and query changes to gain a boost in performance
Increase confidential computing of data through hardware enclaves
Increase application and database uptime and availability through features like ADR (Advanced Database Recovery)
Extend the power of the T-SQL language in a secure and robust fashion
Run applications and deploy databases across multiple operating systems and platforms with compatibility.
Reduce the risk of upgrades while using new SQL capabilities when you are ready though inbuilt database compatibility levels
SQL Server is a relational database management system (RDBMS) that supports a wide variety of transaction processing, business intelligence and analytics applications in corporate IT environments. SQL Server is one of the three market-leading database technologies, along with Oracle Database and IBM's DB2.
Like other RDBMS software, SQL Server is built on top of SQL, a standardized programming language that database administrators (DBAs) and other IT professionals use to manage databases and query the data they contain. SQL Server is tied to Transact-SQL (T-SQL), an implementation of SQL from that adds a set of proprietary programming extensions to the standard language.
Windows SQL Server 2019 allows users to join SQL Server, HDFS, and Spark containers together using a new Big Data Cluster feature. SQL Server 2019 also introduces columnstore index builds, rebuilds and static data masking. Accelerated Data Recovery is also new, which performs and undoes a redo phase in the oldest page log sequence number. As an example, this is done in the case scenario where the user closes an application which was running for an extended period of time, so the user does not have to wait long for the application to close.
Always On Availability Grou, available in Windows SQL Server 2012, has been changed to simplify administration of availability grou. This adds support to MSDB and Master system databases. Other changes to features include the expansion to operations users can perform with Always Encrypted data; additional Polybase connectors for SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB and Teradata; additional persistent memory options for storage; and improvements on Query Processing.
Hardware and Software Requirements:
The following requirements apply to all SQL Server 2019 installations:
· NET Framework:
· SQL Server 2019 require NET Framework 4.6 for the Database Engine, Master Data Services, or Replication. SQL Server 2019 setup automatically installs .NET Framework. You can also manually install .NET Framework from .NET Framework 4.6 (Web Installer) for Windows.
· Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2012 R2:
· Require KB2919355 before installing .NET Framework 4.6.
· Supported operating systems for SQL Server 2019 requires a built-in network
· Hard Disk
· SQL Server 2019 requires a minimum of 6 GB of available hard-disk space.
· Disk space requirements will vary with the SQL Server 2017 components you install.
· SQL Server 2019 requires Super-VGA (800x600) or higher resolution monitor. Internet
· Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply).
Please notice the following:
· Installation of SQL Server 2019 is supported on x64 processors only. It is no longer supported on x86 processors.
· Picture 1 is promotional only, picture 2 and 3 are the actual item.
· The software comes with retail Core License, making them good in a production setup.
· If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to ask. We will do all we can to answer you within one business day.
· When you order, we always ship the item within 2 business days. The delivery time depends on the shipping method you chose, when you ordered.
As you install SQL Server 2019, it is important to note that both SQL Server Management Studio and SQL Server Reporting Services are now separate installs from the database engine and other components. Management Studio has a different release cycle from SQL Server and is updated monthly.
* This License is good Worldwide, except in North Korea and Iran.
* Important: Many sellers only sell the license and link, we also did that in the beginning, but more and more customers wanted the installation DVD also, so we found a new distributor, which also supplied that. Our customers are very happy with this solution. So there is no problem with the software and license at all.
If you rather want the license and link, we can open a box and send it to you instead, please tell us right after you place the order. In that case, you will receive the license much, much faster, and if you want, we can still ship the box to you. If not, we will trash it so the license won't be sold again.
Contact Person: sales