You are running a home-based business and you need to stay well organised and connected, or your small business has an urgent project and you are eager to use the newest apps for best results? Then the Office 2016 Home and Business PC Instant License is a wise investment to consider. The moment you pay for the product you are ready to install it on your computer and you can access it in minutes with the instantly provided license key. The instant, digital download saves time efforts and money and your project completion is guaranteed in the best possible way. Office 2016 Home and Business provides the most essential tools for structuring your day, and helps you accessing instantly everything you need on the go. The Home and Business 2016 suite contains Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016 and OneNote 2016, and the important add is everyone’s favourite email managing app - Outlook 2016.
The Office 2016 applications are listed below.
• Word 2016: you can now do so much more with Word 2016, the outdated blocks of text have been upgraded with the possibility of inserting non-text elements, such as graphics, photos and more. This enables you to make your work much more appealing.
• Excel 2016: improve the visual impact of your charts and create highly professional spreadsheets. A program that offers a wide range of professional features and functionalities, from the creation of financial tables, to product databases and Excel tables of all kinds.
• PowerPoint 2016: create professional presentations in just a few clicks, incorporating new transitions and animated graphics. It has been enhanced for better performance and a significantly streamlined work experience.
• Outlook 2016: stay always in step with the times with a swift management of e-mails, contacts and appointments. All this is essential for a proficient management of your business and personal connections.
• Publisher 2016: create publications that will impress partners and customers in the most simple and effective way. Publisher 2016 allows you to easily manage the publication of professional-looking flyers, advertisements, magazines and much more.
• OneNote 2016: incorporate images, files, videos and links into your notes and share them with your colleagues. OneNote 2016 delivers a simpler and more effective experience.
• Access 2016: create and manage advanced browser-based databases with this tool, whether it be small or large volumes of data.
• Lync 2016: thanks to video conferencing and audio call functionalities, enjoy problem-free Internet communication with Lync.
• InfoPath 2016: collect and file data with InfoPath to optimize your work.
|Supported operating systems
Different from 's definition of previous Office versions, the Office 2016 version has strict requirements for the operating system. The following are the MSDN version requirements for Office 2016:
|Windows||Windows 7(RTM), Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
(Note: Office 2016 is not available for Windows Vista and below Windows XP.)
|Mac||Requires OS X 10.10.3 [Yosemite] (because "Photos" app is required), OS X 10.11 [El Capitan], and OS X Server 10.10|
|iOS||iOS7 and above versions [suitable for iPhone4 and above, iPad3 and above, iPod touch 5 and above], the "Fingerprint Notes" function of OneNote2016 requires iOS8 and above and all iPhones and iPads with TouchID, and the stroke functions of all components are Requires iOS9 and iPad Pro with Apple Pencil|