Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Foreign Name:||Windows 8.1||Development Code:||Windows Blue|
|Issued On:||October 17, 2013||Core Version Number:||Windows NT 6.3|
|Source Code Type:||Closed System, Commercial Proprietary|
Ms Win8.1 Pro Online Key 5User,
Ms Win8.1 Pro Online Key 64Bit
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit x64 64-bit NO DVD Full English MS
With the new Windows, you can do more. You have more entertainment, more games, more ways to get stuff done, more ways to search, browse, and connect with the people you care about. You can entertain with Xbox, connect with Skype, work with the full power of Office1, and search for something while browsing the web or finding your next favorite app in the Windows Store. And you can make Windows uniquely yours by personalizing your Start screen with Live Tiles, your own photos and the people, ap and sites that matter most.
Bring the aspects of your life together-create, discover, connect, play or work.
- New ways to personalize your experience with your people, ap, and sites
- Get exclusive built-in ap and new ap in the Windows Store
- Multitask with side by side views of ap and sites
- Surf online with IE11-fast, fluid and perfect for touch
- Access your photos and files anywhere with SkyDrive built-in
- Connect your devices whether it's a printer, camera, Xbox, or USB
Plus, your unique experience and settings go with you across your devices when you sign-in with your account
Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 are two similar operating systems, the latter is optimized on the basis of the former, so what is the difference between Windows 8 and 8.1? Windows 8 and 8.1 are mainly different in features, functions, and advantages, and the performance of Windows 8.1 is relatively stable and excellent.
What is the difference between Windows 8 and 8.1:
First, the characteristics are different
1. Win8 system: Many innovative features are related to the Distributed File File System Replication (DFSR) service, and multiple replication engines will perform work through multiple servers to simplify the folder synchronization process.
2. Win8.1 system: The search experience in the Win8.1 system is based on its own search Bing engine, which integrates weather forecasts, ma, and information, and allows users to enter the application directly from the interface.
Second, the functions are different
1, Win8 system: has made considerable adjustments to the interface on the Win8 system operating system. The classic theme and the Aero effects of WindoWs7 and Vista have been removed, and ModernUI has been added, coexisting with the traditional interface of WindoWs.
2, Win8.1 system: Win8.1 system has added a new email application, priority display of social, friends and newsletters. If the user does not want to receive the newsletter every day, he can select the delete all option.
Third, the advantages are different
1.Win8 system: Win8 system can use both existing desktop software and applications you download from the WindoWs store. Includes the new WindoWs store, File Explorer (formerly WindoWs Explorer), Task Manager, and more.
2.Win8.1 system: The integration with OneDrive has been deepened, and all users' photos, files, and materials will be saved to the cloud.
|Windows 8.1 Hardware Requirements|
|Processor||1 GHz or faster processor or SoC|
|RAM||1GB (32-bit) or 2GB (64 bit)|
|Hard disk space||DirectX 9 or later (with WDDM 1.0 driver)|
Contact Person: sales