Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Language:||Multiple Language,Multi-language||Operating System:||Windows 10|
|Product Name:||Windows 10 Enterprise ,license Key||Warranty:||Lifetime After Activation,lifetime|
MooToom genuine windows 10 pro activation key code,
MooToom 100% windows 10 pro activation key code,
MooToom lifetime cd key for windows 10 pro
Windows 10 Service and Support
Windows PowerShell optimized cmdlets have been improved:
Get-DeliveryOptimizationStatus Added -PeerInfo option to get real-time spikes behind peer activity (e.g. peer IP address, bytes received/sent).
DeliveryOptimizationLogAnalysis is a new cmdlet that provides a summary of activity (downloads, peer downloads, overall peering efficiency) in your To Do log. To drill down on peer-to-peer connections, use the -ListConnections option.
Enable-DeliveryOptimizationVerboseLogs is a new cmdlet that enables a higher level of logging details to aid in troubleshooting.
Other improvements to Delivery Optimization include:
Enterprise network restrictions have been enhanced to optimize foreground and background restrictions.
Computers with cloud service support can use cloud-based automatic congestion detection.
Improved peer-to-peer efficiency for businesses and educational institutions with complex networks through new strategies. Now with 365 Ap for enterprise updates and Intune content, Endpoint Manager is coming soon!
The following Delivery Optimization policies were removed in the 2004 Windows 10 2004 release:
Maximum download bandwidth percentage (DOPercentageMaxDownloadBandwidth)
Reason: Replaced separate policies for foreground and background
Maximum upload bandwidth (DOMaxUploadBandwidth)
Reason: Only affects uploads to Internet peers, not used by businesses.
Absolute Maximum Limit (DOMaxDownloadBandwidth)
Reason: separation of foreground and background
1. Right-click an empty space on the desktop - click Personalize.
2. Click Themes - select Desktop Settings.
3. Check the frequently used icons - click OK.
2. Turn Cortana On or Off
1. Right-click the taskbar - click the Show Cortana button option to turn Cortana on or off.
3. Scaling and layout
1. Right-click on an empty space on the desktop - select Display Settings.
2. Find the zoom and layout (the larger the percentage, the clearer the icon).
4. Connect to Bluetooth
1. Click the Start menu - select Windows Settings.
2. In the windows settings interface - select the device.
3. Click Bluetooth and other devices - click "+" to add Bluetooth and other devices.
no DVD,no box,A string of characters -- sent via Skype ,whatsapp or email!
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|Processor||1 GHz or faster processor or SoC|
|RAM||1 Gb RAM (32-bit) or 2 Gb RAM (64-bit)|
|Hard disk||16 Gb RAM (32-bit) or 20 Gb RAM (64-bit)|
|Graphic card||DirectX 9 or higher with WDDM 1.0 driver|
Contact Person: sales