Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Min. Hard Drive Space:||64G||Min. Processor Speed:||1.5 GHz|
|Language:||Full-language Version||Application:||International(Global Area)|
|Warranty:||Lifetime After Activation,lifetime||Product Name:||Microsoft Windows SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard|
|Quantity Available:||Enough Stock||Condition:||Brand New|
|Type:||Database Management Systems||Delivery Speed:||Fast|
R2 sql server 2008 license key,
64g sql server 2008 license key,
1.5 ghz sql server 2008 r2 x64
Windows SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard License Product Key Within 24 Hours Delivery
SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard
With more and more companies pushing toward remote management capability than ever before, Microsoft Windows SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard offers all that a growing organization could ask for when it comes to security, data integrity, performance, scalability, and versatility. A growing and continuously changing industry requires a reliable and customizable data management system that can expand capability while simultaneously compressing data storage and redundancy.
To learn more about Microsoft Windows SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard, continue reading below.
What is SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard
Combining less risk with more security and manageability, SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard provides the cost-effective resources, tools, and virtualization sought after by industry leaders. The greatest success yet experienced in your company’s growth is just around the corner with SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard. Virtual or on-site access and control of server processes will allow administrators and customers the capability to respond to business demands with more speed and precision than ever before.
• Supports complex event-stream processing through Microsoft Windows SQL Server StreamInsight.
• Supports data consistency across multiple systems through SQL Server Master Data Services.
• Allow administrators to centrally manage and monitor numerous instances, servers, or databases.
• Accelerates deployment of applications through improved virtualization through Live Migration in Windows and Hyper-V.
• Enable businesses to build robust business intelligence solution even with little It knowledge.
• It supports multi-server management.
• Reduces backups by almost 60% by saving time that would be spent on reserve.
Contact Person: sales